Official Application for 2018 N.J. Association of USA Junior Olympic Boxing Championships
I HONESTLY STATE THAT I AM IN GOOD MEDICAL CONDITION AND HAVE MADE THE NJLBC PHYSICIAN AWARE OF ANY ILLNESS, INJURY, OR ANY OTHER SITUATION (EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL) THAT IS PRE-EXISTING BEFORE I ENTER THE NEW JERSEY STATE COMPETITION. OR, I WILL NOTIFY THE NJLBC OF ANY CHANGE OR INJURY THAT OCCURRED TO ME PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN ANY SHOW DURING THE PROGRESS OF THE TOURNAMENT.
I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF USA BOXING, AND UNDERSTAND THE RISK OF PARTICIPATION, THAT BOXING IS A CONTACT SPORT, AND THAT IT CARRIES THE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY(S) THAT COULD BE PERMANENT OR FATAL. I KNOWINGLY ACCEPT, ASSUME, AND RECOGNIZE ALL RISK(S).
I FURTHER RELEASE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE ANY MEMBER OF THE NEW JERSEY LBC, ITS OFFICERS, OFFICIALS, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE, ANY CLUB OPERATOR, SPONSOR, OR TOURNAMENT SITE OPERATOR FOR ANY ACCIDENT, DAMAGE, OR INJURY SUFFERED BY ME, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, DURING MY PARTICIPATION IN THE NJLBC CHAMPIONSHIPS.
MY SIGNATURE BELOW (IF UNDER 18, THE SIGNATURE OF MY LEGAL GUARDIAN OR PARENT) SERVES AS AUTHORIZATION OF VOLUNTARY CONSENT AND RELEASE.
(Parent signature or Guardian signature above constitutes consent and
approval for the Athlete's participation in this amateur event)
All Applications MUST be submitted by Sunday, April 29, 2018.
MANDATORY qualifier for the road to the JO Regional & National tournaments.
- Youth Boxers must be 17 or 18 years of age, determined by year of birth (must be born in the year 2000 or 2001)
- Junior Boxers must be 15 or 16 years of age, determined by year of birth (must be born in the year 2002 or 2003)
- Intermediate Boxers must be 13 or 14 years of age, determined by year of birth (must be born in the year 2004 or 2005)
- Bantam Boxers must be 11 or 12 years of age, determined by the year of birth (must be born in the year 2006 or 2007)
- Pee Wee Boxers must be 8, 9 or 10 years of age, determined by the year of birth (must be born in the year 2008, 2009 or 2010)
Sunday May 6th- Junior Olympic New Jersey State Tournament- at Gleason's Jersey Shore- 10 Pearl Street Long Branch, New Jersey, Weigh in 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Boxing at 1 p.m.
Questions? Contact Rob Griffin 862-368-0462
New Jersey Association of USA Boxing
Home of New Jersey Amateur Olympic Boxing